Search This Blog

Ongoing Kindness to Others...
• Post here daily messages or ideas that reach outward in kindness to make the lives of others happier.
• Alternately, comment on posts made by other class members to encourage and support their efforts.

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

What happened when we all stopped?

This video below made me feel happy in so many ways-- the design, the story, the hope, the drawings, and, well, Jane Goodall! Hope you enjoy it, too.

What happened when we all stopped” narrated by Jane Goodall

1 comment:

  1. Greetings are to Dr. L. Donovan,

    You may not hear my sighs, you may not see my tears, you may not feel my pain, but know now that my cries are cries of hope for change and a future wherein the whisper of seeds planted for the destined eco-friendly earth turns into a mighty roar for population balance of all species on the planet!

    Sincerely,

    April Vihilidal

    ReplyDelete