Search This Blog

Ongoing Kindness to Others...
• Post here daily messages or ideas that reach outward in kindness to make the lives of others happier.
• Alternately, comment on posts made by other class members to encourage and support their efforts.

Monday, June 22, 2020

An amazing YouTube channel for anyone interested in DIY or home science

Hey everyone, 

In the spirit of finding things to occupy your time while we all sit out the quarantine, I thought I'd share a favorite YouTube channel of mine. 
Mark Rober puts a great amount of effort into high-quality, engaging, and wholly positive videos, loaded with super interesting science- and technology-related content, and I have been watching through many of his videos recently when I am at a loss for other things to do. 
If you're at all into science or technology, or you just like watching cool people make cool things for fun and to give back to their community, I heavily recommend checking out his channel and showing some support. 
I hope you all find it as enjoyable as I did! 

4 comments:

  1. Here's one of my favorite videos by this YouTuber, if anyone wants a particular one to check out - it's a great example of the time, thought and effort that goes into each video posted on the channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoxhDk-hwuo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across Mark in a collab he did with one of my favorite YouTube engineers William Osman. I really enjoy Will's content because he tries outlandish experiments and is not afraid of failure. It's pretty inspiring to watch.
    He's also burned down his own house like three times so there's plenty of fun shenanigans even when the experiments don't go as planned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing! I didn't realize it, but I have seen a few of his videos! I though the squirrel obstacle course (https://youtu.be/hFZFjoX2cGg) was so interesting and funny. I agree with you that it is so cool how much effort he puts into his videos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings are to Andy Nyikos,

    Yes, I agree with those above. Thank you! I liked the episode about Mother Earth Goddess and restoring vitality to our overheated planted by planting trees with drones! Save the overpopulated earth and save the trees!

    (https://youtu.be/U7nJBFjKqAY)

    Sincerely,

    April Vihilidal

    ReplyDelete