Search This Blog

Ongoing Kindness to Others...
• Post here daily messages or ideas that reach outward in kindness to make the lives of others happier.
• Alternately, comment on posts made by other class members to encourage and support their efforts.

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Meet Scarface


Hey guys! I came across this video on r/Albuquerque a few weeks ago and it brought me a lot of joy. Thankfully Scarface has found a loving home but you can still watch the excellent ad that led to his adoption.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Bennet. This was the best video I've seen in a while. I love all of his different nicknames! And all of his favorite scratches! I'm so glad he found a purrever home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was goofy but I enjoyed the music in the background. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete