Search This Blog

Ongoing Kindness to Others...
• Post here daily messages or ideas that reach outward in kindness to make the lives of others happier.
• Alternately, comment on posts made by other class members to encourage and support their efforts.

Saturday, June 13, 2020


On today's post I thought I'd share a video that symbolizes our society's misconception of happiness. I will admit this video is bleak but I feel like nonetheless it sends a message of what happiness is by showing us what happiness certainly is not.

1 comment:

  1. This is a really well done short film! It shows how consumerism pretends to be the be-all-end-all of needs and wants but ultimately can only get us so far. I have been thinking about trying to find happiness internally rather than sourcing it from products or substances but it's challenging to do. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete