Search This Blog

Ongoing Kindness to Others...
• Post here daily messages or ideas that reach outward in kindness to make the lives of others happier.
• Alternately, comment on posts made by other class members to encourage and support their efforts.

Sunday, June 14, 2020

Cat

Hey y'all, 
I'm glad pet pics have been the thing lately - I definitely enjoy them and I'm sure everyone else does too. I thought I'd add to the wave with some pictures of my cat Opal. She's like 6 years old and is an absolute spoiled princess but we love her. Bottom pic is her rare gremlin side that pops up on occasion!



3 comments:

  1. Hi, Andy!

    I'm a sucker for a good cat pic! Opal is so adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opal is beautiful! I believe all cats deserve to be treated as spoiled princesses. I like your description of her "gremlin side;" my cat has a similar personality. She's super sweet, but will go absolutely crazy over one particular toy (or when the dog is around).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Opal so much. All cats are constantly riding the line between royalty and gremlin; it's in their nature. But we still keep them around! Give her lots of pets for me.

    ReplyDelete