Search This Blog

Ongoing Kindness to Others...
• Post here daily messages or ideas that reach outward in kindness to make the lives of others happier.
• Alternately, comment on posts made by other class members to encourage and support their efforts.

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Easy Netflix Watchin' - The Big Flower Fight

Is 'The Big Flower Fight' available to watch on Netflix in ...

Hey guys! Sometimes I like to watch upbeat, peaceful shows to calm down. British TV competitions usually do the trick. My most recent discovery is a show called "The Big Flower Fight" where teams of two work for fifteen hours straight to create giant flower arrangements to fit a theme. While it is a competition show, it is much friendlier and more relaxing than American competitions. It's nice to see people working together and complimenting each other instead of cutting each other down to win. I recommend checking it out if you need some light-hearted material to play.

3 comments:

  1. Greetings are to Bennett R.,

    I just posted on the Secret Life of Plants! What synchronicity! The show you have shared inspires me to resubscribe to Netflix for the summer. Thank you for sharing.

    Sincerely,

    April Vihilidal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen such a thing but love the idea! I will find it and watch it. How cool this is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing to think how niche of a skill this is, and to see the best of the best I'll be sure to check it out!

    ReplyDelete