Search This Blog

Ongoing Kindness to Others...
• Post here daily messages or ideas that reach outward in kindness to make the lives of others happier.
• Alternately, comment on posts made by other class members to encourage and support their efforts.

Saturday, June 13, 2020

Pep Talk


This video went viral ages ago - 2013, I think? - but I still watch it from time to time. It provides a mix of inspiration and nostalgia for me. Sometimes it feels like a lot of pressure to find "my Space Jam" (something to make the world awesome), but it's nice to know that Kid President believes in me.  Does anyone else remember this video from when it made the rounds the first time? What did/do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Greetings are to Anna Granquist,

    Thank you for sharing this awesome video!

    Relax about trying to find something to make the world awesome. Continue the practices outlined in this course, and it is a "Universal Guarantee" that your “Space Jam” will find you like a magnet.
    The entire class believes in you, Anna. Believe in yourself!

    I do not remember this video, but I like it!

    Here is what I like about it:
    Pep Talk
    Monday, June 15, 2020
    “Two roads diverged in the woods; I took the road less traveled.” Robert Frost (:47)
    “Don’t stop believing… unless your dream is stupid” Journey (1:08)
    “We can make everything better for each other because we are on the same team. (1:47)
    We were made to be awesome. (1:59)
    Create something that will make the world awesome. (2:31)
    Let’s get the whole world to dance. (2:56)

    Sincerely,

    April Vihilidal

    ReplyDelete