Search This Blog

Ongoing Kindness to Others...
• Post here daily messages or ideas that reach outward in kindness to make the lives of others happier.
• Alternately, comment on posts made by other class members to encourage and support their efforts.

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Focus on the Positive

For today's blog post I just wanted to remind everybody to stay positive!

I personally have trouble doing this at times because I like to focus on the negative side of things which I have realized does not make me feel happy at all! If you seek positivity you will surely find it because your mind was focused on that. I think the problem that people often have is that when something negative happens during the day it's hard to get past our emotions of anger or sadness because we can't stop thinking about that certain event! Let it go. Move on. There is so much more to come of your day so please do not let one thing ruin the whole day, you may not be able to control what happens but you can certainly control how you react!

3 comments:

  1. Greetings Bronson,

    Thank you for this reminder. You are so correct in all that you have communicated. Often when something stressful happens at work, it can take days to recuperate from the emotional stress experienced. Yes, "I may not be able to control what happens, but I can certainly control how I react!" Thank you again.

    Sincerely,

    April Vihilidal

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is always a good reminder; I also tend to focus on the negative aspects of my day. It gets easier to be positive the more you do it! I have been practicing acknowledging negative thoughts and choosing to let go of them. I wish you luck in increasing your positivity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I love to hear this! A negative thought is natural which is why its great to learn to let thoughts come and go without holding onto them throughout the whole day!

      Delete