Search This Blog

Ongoing Kindness to Others...
• Post here daily messages or ideas that reach outward in kindness to make the lives of others happier.
• Alternately, comment on posts made by other class members to encourage and support their efforts.

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Colorado Camping



Hello Everyone!

I recently got back from a camping trip with my good friends in the Rio Grande National Forest in Colorado ( I am on the bottom left for anyone curious.) It was amazing to get away and slow down with life during all of the turmoil our nation is currently in. This was my first time going to Colorado for camping and I would highly recommend it during this time of year, the weather was fresh and cool and the drive was very easily doable for most. While, it did rain a bit, it only added to the experience. For anyone looking for a get away, I'd be more than happy to provide more details.

Nathan Gonzales

4 comments:

  1. Greetings are to Nathan Gonzales,

    Thank you for sharing your marvelous camping trip with us all. The Rio Grande National Forest Colorado sounds like a magnificent chance to tune into nature. Slowing down, unwinding, and taking time to be with friends is the sweetness life has to offer. I am happy you were able to cherish this experience. Rain can be cleansing and refreshing. It helps nature to flourish too. (In the right balance.)

    Sincerely,

    April Vihilidal

    ReplyDelete
  2. nathan-- Something happened and the image broke. Try reconnecting it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the area in the photo looks really gorgeous! I live in Colorado and I've been camping here a bunch, but I don't think I've been to Rio Grande National Forest. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really should, we went near Spectacle Lake and Conejos River. @Anna Granquist.

    ReplyDelete