Search This Blog

Ongoing Kindness to Others...
• Post here daily messages or ideas that reach outward in kindness to make the lives of others happier.
• Alternately, comment on posts made by other class members to encourage and support their efforts.

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Seed Libraries

I had never heard of Seed Libraries before I read this article today:
Seed libraries help communities grow food in a pandemic

And, guess what, we have a Seed Library in Albuquerque!
https://abqlibrary.org/seeds

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dr. Donovan!

    Thank you so much for sharing this! My roommates and I were wanting to start a garden, so we will definitely be checking this out! I have always wanted to grow a radish :0

    Thanks again!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I had never heard of seed libraries either. I checked out ABQ Library's current list of seed offerings and it is massive! My partner has gotten more into gardening recently; we'll have to do some research to see what would grow best in our house. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings are to Dr. Leslie Donovan,

    This information is wonderful to share. I have a small garden this summer. Sprouts are emerging, and it is a beautiful experience to watch them grow, water them, and watch them grow. I am also composting. I shall use this for future reference.

    Sincerely,

    April Vihilidal

    ReplyDelete