Search This Blog

Ongoing Kindness to Others...
• Post here daily messages or ideas that reach outward in kindness to make the lives of others happier.
• Alternately, comment on posts made by other class members to encourage and support their efforts.

Monday, June 15, 2020

"Chasing the Equinoxes"

Greetings to all in the class,

On account of one of the other students in this course, I signed up for Disney Plus. I found a documentary concerning my focus of interest, entitled "Chasing the Equinoxes." It is an inspiring documentary and motivated me to continue working on preparing my Literary Review for LAIS Independent Study for the Fall of 2020.

After the conclusion of the program, another program of interest concerning Stone Hinge appeared. The viewing of  "Chasing the Equinoxes"  made me very happy!

If you have Disney Plus, then I would highly recommend watching the above documentaries. They will make you very grateful for the sun, which provides life and all of the stars in the firmament that instill hope and curiosity.

Sincerely,

April Vihilidal

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation! I've been looking for documentaries. I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete