Search This Blog

Ongoing Kindness to Others...
• Post here daily messages or ideas that reach outward in kindness to make the lives of others happier.
• Alternately, comment on posts made by other class members to encourage and support their efforts.

Monday, June 8, 2020

I missed this show

Today, I began to watch through the power invested in Disney plus, "Star Wars the Clone Wars." I can remember watching some episodes here and there, but being able to go back through past episodes and see which I have missed has provided me with a unique mix of nostalgia and joy. For ANYONE who likes the franchise and does not mind rather childish dialogue, I would recommend it. Let me know what you all think.
10 Best Star Wars: The Clone Wars Episodes | Den of Geek 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Nathan Gonzales, I shall look into this. I am happy you are experiencing a unique mix of nostalgia and joy. Nurturing your inner child is always a good practice. Through this practice all ages of your inner self reap the benefits (Past-Present-Future selves included.)

    I like Disney and Hallmark! I like Yoda! I also like the light sabers. (I also call them Light-Savers) I am a martial artist.

    I found the Disney Plus online. I am signing up for the seven day trial today. Therefore, I shall be able to let you know what I think of them after watching a few episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just signed up for Disney Plus, found the series, and I am now beginning to watch episode one. I shall watch three episodes and relay my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings are to Nathan Gonzales,

    I just completed watching the first three episodes of season one. Yoda is very supportive of mindfulness and meditation when he says to his three clones, "A clone one may be-but the Force resides in all life-forms." and
    "Do what you can to quiet your mind."
    In episode two, I liked when Master Plohe Khune Says:
    "We are not alone out here."
    "When you ask for trouble. Do not be surprised when it finds you." Finally, in episode three, I liked when Master Plohe Khune Says:
    "Clear your mind, and you will see the correct path to follow." Considering this series's constructed dialogue, I can understand why you connected with it whence taking the Happiness for Honors Students. You synchronized with a memory from your younger self that experienced being influenced by one of the basic tenets of our course, upholding daily meditation practice, and mindfulness to fight the battles of the day. Thank you for sharing. I understand the connection you have made. I am going to continue viewing the series to its completion. May the Force be with you!


    ReplyDelete