Search This Blog

Ongoing Kindness to Others...
• Post here daily messages or ideas that reach outward in kindness to make the lives of others happier.
• Alternately, comment on posts made by other class members to encourage and support their efforts.

Thursday, June 11, 2020

Meet Freya


Today I drove for ten and a half hours to get to my mom's house, which was tiring and stressful. But I got to see THIS beautiful face when I arrived, which was super exciting and very cute. Meet Freya, by mom's boyfriend's new golden retriever puppy. Freya is an absolute bundle of joy. The cat is less than thrilled about it, but she's coming around.

I promise that I won't just post pictures of cute animals all summer, but I felt like this couldn't wait. I hope you all love Freya as much as I do.

6 comments:

  1. I wouldn't be upset if you posted pictures of cute animals all summer!! Please tell Freya I love her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Freya says that she loves you too Andy :) She was running over my keyboard as I wrote this (I don't have a desk, so I'm sitting on the floor), and I believe her exact words were

      DDFGJ;;]]]]]]]

      Which means basically the same thing.

      Delete
  2. Freya looks like an amazing doggo! Have you ever had any other dogs before? They really are great at keeping me rooted since every time I may be upset my dogs are always the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had any dogs, and I'm very excited to be able to visit Freya whenever I come to see my mom. It's really sweet how your doggos help you when you're upset.

      Delete
  3. Greetings are to Anna,

    Thank you for sharing your photo of Freya. Freya brought a smiles to my face. Feel free to post pictures of cute animals all summer. They are very healing.

    Sincerely,

    April Vihilidal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love Freya, thank you for introducing her to us! Personally I would love it if you continued to post pictures of cute animals all summer. Give Freya plenty of pets for me! Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete