Search This Blog

Ongoing Kindness to Others...
• Post here daily messages or ideas that reach outward in kindness to make the lives of others happier.
• Alternately, comment on posts made by other class members to encourage and support their efforts.

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Cat-Sitting

My partner and I are housesitting for their parents which involves taking care of all their cats. They spend most of the day just napping around the house and you never know which ones you'll find around the corner. Animals definitely improve my mood. 

Here are some pictures! Please enjoy these descriptions as provided by my partner. 
 

4 comments:

  1. Greetings are to Bennett R.,

    Yes, there is no doubt about it, "Animals improve my mood." Thank you for sharing all the cat pictures. I am smiling. They improved my mood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destiny Marquez6/10/2020 10:36 PM

    I agree with you 100% my dogs make me so happy! This definitely made me smile. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not used to be the biggest fan of cats until I too house sat a cat who was so cool. That guy Max made me rethink my point of view on cats. Now my mom owns one and I couldn't love him more. They really have funny personalities sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bennett!

    This definitely made my day brighter :). The captions provided by your partner really brought the cats' personalities to life (and also made me giggle).

    -Emily

    ReplyDelete