Search This Blog

Ongoing Kindness to Others...
• Post here daily messages or ideas that reach outward in kindness to make the lives of others happier.
• Alternately, comment on posts made by other class members to encourage and support their efforts.

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

The Happiest Place in Albuquerque

I recently saw that one of my favorite places in Albuquerque has opened up again and you can reserve a time to go! It's Catopia Cat Cafe, where you can go pet adoptable cats in a cafe-type environment. I'll warn you right now that their drinks aren't fabulous, but their cats are always fabulous. You don't have to be looking for a cat in order to go; it's available to anyone, especially animal-starved college students. I may even go so far as to call it the happiest place in Albuquerque.

See below for a picture of a beautiful tabby boy that I met last time I went.

 

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this place and now I want to go! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow thank you for sharing! There was a cat cafe called Gatos y Galletas near my house but unfortunately they closed their doors a while ago. Glad to see that another Albuquerque cat cafe could pop up! I appreciate your warning about the drinks; I'll have to check this place out.

    ReplyDelete