Search This Blog

Ongoing Kindness to Others...
• Post here daily messages or ideas that reach outward in kindness to make the lives of others happier.
• Alternately, comment on posts made by other class members to encourage and support their efforts.

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Volunteering as a source of happiness

Hello, everyone!

This summer I have been volunteering weekly at the Road Runner Foodbank. It has been a source of structure and happiness in my life, so I thought I would share it in case some of you are interested!

The Foodbank is in need of volunteers to work in their warehouse. Tasks include packaging, labeling, and sorting food for distribution. You can sign up for 2+ hour shifts. It is so gratifying and I 10/10 recommend, for more information click this link!

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment