Search This Blog

Ongoing Kindness to Others...
• Post here daily messages or ideas that reach outward in kindness to make the lives of others happier.
• Alternately, comment on posts made by other class members to encourage and support their efforts.

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Meditative Stories

Hello, everyone! 

I hope you are all having a good week. Today, I meditated with the help of an awesome podcast called Meditative Story. Meditative Story is a podcast that provides inspiring human stories alongside meaningful meditation prompts. It is one of my favorite guided meditation methods. 

The episode I listened to today was called "A mediation to welcome change". Lately I have been feeling especially "stuck" and powerless to affect change in my own life or the lives of others. This podcast helped me to work through some of these feelings and I walked away feeling calm and hopeful. I hope some of you have the chance to check it out!

Yours,
Emily

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing, Emily,

    I will be sure to watch this. I am pleased to hear that you felt calm and hopeful after meditating. We are all here for you. Meditation practice belongs to the collective as well as to the individual. When you meditate, you are helping all of us to become "unstuck!"

    Sincerely,

    April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings are to Emily,

    Thank you so much for introducing me to "A meditation to welcome change." The listening experience was a genuinely relaxing 16-minute meditation that yes, indeed, allowed me to welcome change on many different levels. I am happy that you found a podcast that you can relate to, and that inspires you in so many positive ways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi April!

      I appreciate your kindness and support, and it makes me so happy that you listened to the podcast!

      -Emily :)

      Delete